Skip to main content

Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

How to receive a passport application form from the Embassy

If you are resident in the Republic of Korea (South Korea), you need to use an original APS2 application form. They are available in English (APS2E)

APS2E forms are available:

지도 크게 보기
2014.11.19 | 지도 크게 보기 ©  NAVER Corp.