Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content

Where do I get a passport application form?

If you are a resident in Belgium you will need a APS2 form. You can collect this form at the embassy, which is located at:

Rue Froissart- Froissartstraat 50
1040 Brussels

If you would like us to send you the passport application form by post, we can do so if you send us a stamped (nr 2 stamp) self-addressed envelope (A4 or A5) first.

APS1 forms are only for use within Ireland and cannot be submitted at the embassy in Brussels.