How much does an Irish Passport cost?
The fee depends on the type of passport you apply for:
- Standard 10-year passport is RMB650
- Large 66-page, 10-year passport is RMB895
- Standard 5-year passport for those between 3 and 18 years is RMB215
- Standard 3-year passport for those under 3 years is RMB130
- Adult – RMB895
- Please contact us if you think you require an emergency passport for a child.
- Courier fee – RMB30
Fees for Passport applications lodged in Beijing may be paid in cash, by Chinese postal order or by bank draft.
Postal orders should be made out to: 爱尔兰使馆 (The Embassy of Ireland). The applicants name and date of birth should be written in the comments at the bottom of the postal order.
Bank drafts must be made out to: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Ireland. The applicants name and date of birth should be written on the back of the bank draft.
In the event the application is for a child please have the name of the buyer of the postal order or bank draft written on the back.
The Embassy cannot accept payment by personal cheque, Euro cash, or credit card.