Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident in China, you need to use an APS2 application form.

APS2 forms are available:

• By contacting the Embassy requesting the form be sent to your address. You should send your address in Chinese characters, and your mobile telephone number. The form will be sent to you by courier (charges of around 30 RMB must be paid on delivery).
• By calling to the Embassy

It is not possible to apply for an Irish passport online.