Doing Business with Ireland
The Embassy works closely with the Irish State Agencies located in France to promote trade, tourism and inward investment.
Ireland and France enjoy a very strong economic and trade partnership.
France is Ireland's:
- 3rd largest market for Irish indigenous company exports
- 2nd largest export market for food & drinks and largest market for seafood and lamb
- 4th largest source of inward investment by number of countries
- 4th largest tourism market
The Embassy works closely with the Irish State Agencies. Bord Bia (the Irish Food Board), Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland and Tourism Ireland located in France to:
- Support Irish companies who want to access the French market
- Provide general advice on doing business locally and, through out network of contacts, pursue opportunities that will benefit Ireland
- Work to secure market access for Irish products in key sectors
- Promote Ireland as a location for tourism and for investment
We work closely with Network Irlande and members of the Global Irish Network in France to promote Irish business and economic interests through key contacts and business links.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:08:41 GMT