Doing Business with Ireland
The Embassy works closely with the Irish State Agencies located in France to promote trade, tourism and inward investment.
Ireland and France enjoy a very strong economic and trade partnership.
France is Ireland's:
- 3rd largest market for Irish indigenous company exports
- 2nd largest export market for food & drinks and largest market for seafood and lamb
- 4th largest source of inward investment by number of countries
- 4th largest tourism market
- Support Irish companies who want to access the French market
- Provide general advice on doing business locally and, through out network of contacts, pursue opportunities that will benefit Ireland
- Work to secure market access for Irish products in key sectors
- Promote Ireland as a location for tourism and for investment
Find out more about Ireland's economy