Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where can I get a Passport Application Form

If you are resident in France, you need to use an APS2 form

If you are normally resident in France you must apply through the Passport Section of the Embassy in Paris, rather than in Ireland or another Embassy, using an APS 2E form. This is the case even if you are temporarily outside of France.

APS2 forms are available:

By contacting us