Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

What should I do if I find a passport which I have reported lost or stolen?

You should send the passport to the Embassy of Ireland for cancellation.

Do not travel on this passport as it has been cancelled. It is not valid for travel.