Recruitment Notice - Temporary Commercial Officer
ARCHIVED - APPLICATION NOW CLOSED.
A competition is to be held to fill a vacancy for a temporary commercial officer in the Embassy of Ireland in Jakarta.
The requirements include:
- Degree in a discipline of relevance to the role of Commercial Officer;
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience;
- Strong knowledge of the Indonesian economy and commercial landscape, especially the agrifood and education sectors.
- Effective communication, networking and reporting skills (including understanding, reporting and communicating complex information);
- Results orientation and a “can-do” attitude; good organisational skills, with ability to influence and rapidly build credibility with clients and buyers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good presentation skills.
Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English, as wells as the unregulated right to work in Indonesia are requirements for this post. The successful candidate will offered employment by a contracting agency to the Embassy, and deployed for duty at the premises of the Embassy. The contract will be for one year period in the first instance.
Monthly remuneration of approximately IDR 18,500,000 will be offered to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and qualifications.