Ireland - Israel Business Network
Established in 2012, The Ireland Israel Business Network (IIBN) is an independent, non-political organisation that brings together Irish and Israeli professionals who wish to explore mutually beneficial business opportunities. Since its establishment, it has been at the forefront of promoting bi-lateral investment between Ireland and Israel, while working to stimulate and strengthen business links between the two countries.
The Ireland Israel Business Network has the following aims:
- To provide a networking forum for Irish and Israeli professionals
- To enhance and grow commercial links between Ireland and Israel to their mutual benefit
- To explore knowledge and innovation transfer opportunities
- To promote and publicise Irish and Israeli R&D opportunities
The IIBN organises both regular and ad-hoc events and campaigns to bring together the Irish and Israeli business communities. Examples include:
- The annual Start TLV Ireland event: Start Tel Aviv is an international start-up competition, which companies from 20 different countries compete for the opportunity of a 5 day intense start up experience to learn from the start-up ecosystem in Tel Aviv;
- Organising Irish delegations to the DLD Tel Aviv Innovation Festival
- Promoting the campaign for direct flights between Tel Aviv and Dublin;
- Running regular networking events and meetings in both Ireland & Israel
- Provision of bilateral contacts and introductions
- Bilateral information updated daily on social media formats
- Organisation of Trade Road-shows
Dr. Clyde Hutchinson, Head of Ireland: Using his 20 year experience working with Israeli companies and universities to promote and raise the profile of Ireland in Israel and providing connections between the countries. In Ireland, runs several start-up initiatives and companies in Health and Sports Tech. View his Linkedin profile.
Adv. Mattan Lass, Head of Israel: As the only corporate lawyer simultaneously qualified to practise in Israel, Ireland and England, he specialises in helping Israeli companies and individuals take advantage of business opportunities in Ireland. Splitting his time between Israel and Ireland, working to promote their trading relationship and to raise the commercial profile of the other. View his Linkedin profile.
For more information on how the IIBN can help you or your business succeed in either Ireland or Israel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org