How much does an Irish Passport cost?
Details of passport fees if applying in Italy and how to pay.
The fee depends on the type of passport you apply for:
- Standard 10-year passport is €80
- Large 66-page, 10-year passport is €110
- Standard 5-year passport for those between 3 and 18 years is €26.50
- Standard 3-year passport for those under 3 years is €16
- Adult - €135
- Under 18s - €56.50
- Children Under 3 - €46
- Payment is by credit card (see Section 1 of the application form) or bank transfer only. Cheques, Cash or Bank Drafts are not accepted.
Credit card payments
If paying by Credit card, payment will be taken in Euros. Please ensure that the cardholder has signed Section 1 of the application and entered the expiry date of the card.