The following is a list of the most common fees charged for Consular Services carried out by the Embassy of Ireland. Please see details below.
For an exhaustive list of fees, please see the full list of current consular fees.
Services inc fees.
- For verifying or certifying a copy of any document: €40
- For arranging the repatriation of a person or group of persons of the same family travelling together in exceptional circumstances only: €100
- For issuing a certificate to an Irish citizen in connection with a marriage abroad: €60
- For issuing a certificate in connection with a marriage abroad submitted to the relevant diplomatic mission or consular office 28 days or less before the date of the intended marriage (additional late fee): €60
- Foreign Birth Registration (FBR) including issue of certificate for person over 18: €270
- Foreign Birth Registration (FBR) including issue of certificate for persons under 18: €145
- For each signature attested by a diplomatic or consular officer in any document where a fee is not otherwise provided for: €40
- For administering an oath or receiving a declaration of affirmation, with or without attestation of signature: €60
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:33:10 GMT