Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

I need an Application Form

Information on where to get an Application Form

If your resident outside Ireland, you will need to use an APS2 application form.

It is available at the Embassy of Ireland in Malta. You can either pick up the form at the Embassy or contact us to send you one by post. The form is not downloadable.