How to apply
- Fill in the online visa application form
- Print it
- Sign it
- Keep your 8 digit visa reference number (located on the first page of the summary sheet)
- Read our information note for assistance. It is available in:
You must submit the following documents in person to your nearest Visa Facilitation Services Global (VFS) Office:
All documents must be:
- in English or Irish, or translated with a certified translation
- not in envelopes or folders
You must also submit photocopies of all documents including every page of your passport. Ensure you separate original documents from photocopied documents. Application decisions and original documentation will be returned to you. You must submit a prepaid envelope along with your application. You can get a prepaid envelope at the Visa Facilitation Services Global (VFS) office.
Fingerprints are taken for applicants aged 6 years and over. The Visa Facilitation Services Global (VFS) Office sends your application to the Embassy Visa Office. We process it and decide whether or not to issue your visa.
The child's parent or guardian should be present when the child's fingerprints are taken. If the parent/guardian is unable to attend let us know we will give you instructions.
We do not accept:
- micro-finance statements
- mortgage statements
- statements from thrift and savings societies
Make sure your application is complete. We may request extra documentation and or information.
We can refuse applications if:
- your documents are not complete
- your documents are not translated into English or accompanied by notarised translation
- we cannot verify the information you supplied
Find your nearest Visa Facilitation Services Global (VFS) Office in:
There is no Visa Facilitation Services Global (VFS) office in the Ivory Coast. You can send your application by courier or post to the Embassy.
There is no Visa Facilitation Services Global (VFS) office in Senegal. You can use the Visa Facilitation Services Global (VFS) office in Accra (Ghana) or send your application by courier or post to the Embassy.
For applications submitted in Nigeria and Ghana through the VFS offices, visa fees are payable in the local currency equivalent of €60 euro for a single entry visa or €100 euro for a multi-entry visa. In the case of applications sent to us by courier from Senegal and the Ivory Coast, contact us for details on how to pay the fee.
- Visa fees are non-refundable
- VFS charges its own visa processing fee in addition to the amounts indicated above
Sun, 14 Jun 2020 18:18:16 BST