Team Ireland in the Republic of Korea
- Promote Ireland's trade and investment objectives
- Promote Irish culture, heritage and tradition
- Maintain and enhance our links with Irish communities abroad
The Embassy of Ireland in Republic of Korea works closely with Irish state agencies to promote trade and inward investment. The Ambassador chairs the local market team. We can:
- Support Irish companies who want to find and access new markets and help with resolving commercial difficulties where possible
- Provide general advice on doing business locally and, through our network of contacts, pursue export and investment opportunities that will benefit Ireland
- Work to secure market access for Irish products in key sectors in high-growth and emerging markets
Working with the right expertise in relevant state agencies is part of our successful strategy.
Enterprise Ireland (EI) is the government organisation responsible for developing and growing Irish enterprises in world markets. With an office here in Seoul, it also has a network of nine regional offices throughout Ireland and over 30 international locations.
For more information on Enterprise Ireland in Korea, please contact EI’s Korean country Director Dianne Rhee through E mail on dianne.rhee@Enterprise-Ireland.com or by telephone +82-2-721-7250 / 721-7226 (Dir).
For more information on IDA Ireland in Korea, please contact IDA’s Korean country Director William Kim through E mail on email@example.com or by telephone +82-2-721-7217.
Ireland’s honorary consul to Korea is Mr Yang-Ho Cho, Chairman & C.E.O. KOREAN AIR.