Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form?

If you are normally resident in Singapore, Timor-Leste or Brunei, you must apply through the Irish Embassy in Singapore, rather than Ireland or another Embassy. This is the case even if you are temporarily outside of your country of residence. APS2 forms are available from the Embassy:

Embassy of Ireland

Ireland House

541 Orchard Road

Liat Towers #08-00

Singapore 238881

Tel. (+65) 6238 7613

Email: Contact Us


If you are normally resident in the Philippines, you must apply through the Irish Honorary Consulate General in Manila

Honorary Consulate General of Ireland

3/F Max's Bldg. 70 Jupiter St.

Bel-Air 1, Makati City 1209 Philippines

Tel: +63 2 896-4468

Fax: +63 2 897-8534