The Embassy's History
The Embassy of Ireland in Ljubljana was established in 2001.
The Embassy of Ireland in Ljubljana is accredited to the Republic of Slovenia and on a non-residential basis to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The role of the Embassy is to promote Ireland's interests in Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, including political, economic and cultural interests, and to protect Irish citizens in the country.
The Embassy of Ireland in Zagreb is accredited to the Republic of Croatia from 9 September 2014.
- H.E. Gary Ansbro: 2001 - 2005
- H.E. Patrick McCabe: 2005 - 2009
- H.E. Thomas Brady: 2009 - 2012
- H.E. Kieran Dowling: 2012 - 2014
- H.E. Pat Kelly: 2014 - 2015
- H.E. Sean O'Regan: 2015 – 2017
- H.E. Myles Geiran 2017 – 2022
- H.E. Adrian Farrell 2022 – Present