How much does an Irish Passport cost?
This depends on the type of passport you apply for.
The following passport fees, for applications made through the Embassy, are coming into effect on 30 March 2017:
- Adult 10 year passport booklet: €95
- Adult large 10 year passport booklet: €125
- Minor, age 0 – 17 years, 5 year passport booklet: €45
- Emergency Travel Document*: €30
*This fee applies to both Emergency Travel Certificates and Emergency Passports.
- Out of hours fee**: €80
**The fee is additional to the fee for the passport itself.
The fees can be paid in cash or transferred directly into the Embassy account, details as follows:
- SI56020100254556581 (IBAN)
- The Department of Foreign Affairs Ireland, Poljanski nasip 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija (Recipient)
- Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d., Ljubljana, Trg republike 2, 1520 Ljubljana (Bank)
- LJBASI2X (Bank SWIFT /BIC)
- Applicant name & last name, type of passport (Narrative)