Please see the detailed Passport Fees page on the main DFA.ie website.
The fee depends on the type of passport you apply for:
The following passport fees, for applications made through the Embassy, have come into effect on 30 March 2017:
- Adult 10 year passport booklet: €95
- Adult large 10 year passport booklet: €125
- Minor, 5-year passport for those under 18 years: €45
- Emergency Travel Document*: €30
*This fee applies to both Emergency Travel Certificates and Emergency Passports.
- Out of hours fee**: €80
- Passport Certification: €40
**The fee is additional to the fee for the passport itself.
Payment can be made in cash or by bank transfer direct into the Embassy account, details as follows:
- SI56020100254556581 (IBAN)
- The Department of Foreign Affairs Ireland, Poljanski nasip 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija (Recipient)
- Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d., Ljubljana, Trg republike 2, 1520 Ljubljana (Bank)
- LJBASI2X (Bank SWIFT /BIC)
- Applicant name & last name, passport fee (Narrative)
Where to apply:
The Embassy of Ireland is located at:
Poljanski nasip 6
Tel: 00386 1 300 8970
Fax: 00386 1 282 1096
If you are posting your application we strongly recommend that you use registered mail or a reputable courier service. The Embassy cannot be held responsible for applications or documents lost in transit.