How much does an Irish Passport cost?
The fee for paper applications made through the Embassy depends on the type of passport you apply for:
- Adult 10 year passport booklet: €95
- Adult large 10 year passport booklet: €125
- Minor, 5-year passport for those under 18 years: €45
- Emergency Travel Document*: €30
*This fee applies to both Emergency Travel Certificates and Emergency Passports.
- Out of hours fee: €80
- Passport Certification Fee: €40
The fee is additional to the fee for the passport itself.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer direct into the Embassy account, details as follows:
- IBAN: SI56020100254556581
- Recipient: The Department of Foreign Affairs Ireland, Poljanski nasip 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
- Bank: Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d., Ljubljana, Trg republike 2, 1520 Ljubljana
- Bank SWIFT /BIC: LJBASI2X
- Narrative: Applicant name & last name, passport fee
Payment can also be made in cash at the Public Office at the Embassy of Ireland, Ljubljana. If paying cash, please bring the exact amount.