Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I find an application form?

To obtain an Irish passport, you will need to complete an application form.

If you are resident outside Ireland, you will need to use an APS2 application form.

This form is available in Irish (APS2G) and in English (APS2E). Please contact us or visit the Embassy to collect a form.