The following is a list of the most common fees charged for Consular Services carried out by the Embassy of Ireland. Payments to the Embassy for all services must be made in cash. Please see details below.
For an exhaustive list of fees, please see the full list of current consular fees.
- Adult 10 year: €95.00 - 535 TL
- Adult 10 year: (online application and payment) - €80.00
- Adult large 10 year: €125.00 - 705 TL
- Minor, age 0 – 17 years, 5 year passport: €45.00 - 255 TL
- Emergency Travel Document and Emergency Passports: €30.00 - 170 TL
- Out of hours fee (The fee is additional to the fee for the passport itself.): €80.00 - 450 TL
- Foreign Birth Registration, FBR (over 18) (online application and payment): €270.00
- Foreign Birth Registration, FBR (under 18) (online application and payment): €145.00
- Certificate de Coutoume, CdC (online application and payment). If you submit your application 28 days or less before the date of your intended marriage - you’ll have to pay an additional fee of €60 per Irish applicant: €60.00
- Passport Certification Fee (This a standard consular fee that is charged for the verification or certification of any document): €40.00 - 225 TL