How much does an Irish Passport cost?
- Standard (33 Page) 10 year passport-AED 430.00
- Large (66 page) 10 year passport-AED 560.00
- Standard 5-year passport for those between 0 and 17 years-AED 200.00
Emergency Travel Documents (ETC or an emergency passport)
- Standard-140 AED
- Out of Hours Fee-360 AED
- Passport Certification Fee-180 AED
We cannot issue Emergency Passports to first time applicants. Emergency Passports can be used to exit the UAE however, not to re-enter.
We accept Cash Payment in the office or electronically by Bank Transfer.
Bank Details for Electronic Bank Transfer:
- Name of Holder: Embassy of Ireland-Abu Dhabi
- Account Number: 6201302653
- Bank Name: National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Main Branch, Khalifa Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Swift Code: NBADAEAAXXX
- IBAN: AE 60 0350 0000 0620 1302 653
Applicants who pay via Bank Transfer must submit the bank payment receipt with their passport application.
We regret that due to a change in the regulations relating to credit card processing, we cannot accept credit card payments. You should NOT enter credit card details in section 1 of the passport application form.