Important OECD Links
The following links provide further information on key areas of the OECD's work
- Ireland's page on the OECD website provides up-to-date information on relevant OECD research and cooperation.
- Trade in Value-Added (TiVA) is a major OECD project designed to improve assessment of trade flows.
- The OECD iLibrary contains all OECD publications, most of which are available to view online.
- The OECD Better Life Index allows you to compare well-being across countries, based on 11 topics the OECD has identified as essential, in the areas of material living conditions and quality of life.
- Careers at the OECD.
Here you can find details on each area of the Organisation’s work
- 2022 Ireland Economic Survey & Ireland Economic Snapshot
- The OECD’s Economic Outlook provides a twice-yearly analysis of the major economic trends and prospects for the next two years. Prepared by the OECD Economics Department, the Outlook puts forward a consistent set of economic projections of each member country and of the effect of international developments on each of them.
- OECD 2021 Business and Finance Outlook
- OECD 2021 Economic Policy Reforms: Going for Growth
- OECD Development Co-operation Peer Reviews: Ireland 2020 - The OECD's Development Assistance Committee (DAC) conducts periodic reviews of the individual development co-operation efforts of DAC members.
- The 2020 Economic Survey of Ireland
- The OECD’s Going Digital Toolkit which provides a user-friendly data and visualisation tool to view each country’s digital development.
- The OECD’s coronavirus hub which provides a number of resources including policy briefs and country trackers on the coronavirus impacts and responses.
- The OECD's Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Reports
- The 2018 Economic Survey of Ireland
- 2016 Tax Reforms Policy Reforms in the OECD report
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:19:57 GMT