The Consulate of Ireland, Chicago
Who we are and where to find us in Chicago.
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:37:38 BST
Consul General: Brian O'Brien
Vice Consul General: Justin Dolan
Consulate General of Ireland
1 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Tel: +1 312 337 2700
Fax: +1 312 836 1267
Email: Submit your query
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 10:21:04 BST
Directions to the Consulate General of Ireland
The Consulate of Ireland, Chicago is located in the Kemper Building, 1 East Wacker Drive, on the corner of East Wacker Drive and State Street. The closest train stop is State & Lake (Red, Brown, Purple, Green, Pink, Orange lines).
Open to the public on Monday - Friday: 10.00am – 12.00pm
Please note that the Visa Office is closed on Wednesdays.
Thu, 31 Mar 2016 12:30:04 BST
Consulate Closure Dates 2018:
- New Year's Day: US & Ireland, Monday, January 1.
- Presidents Day: US, Monday February 19.
- St Patricks Day: Ireland, Monday March 19.
- Good Friday: Ireland, Friday, March 30.
- Easter Monday: Ireland, Monday, April 2.
- Memorial Day: US, Monday, May 28.
- Independence Day: US, Wednesday, July 4.
- Labor Day: US, Monday, September 3.
- Columbus Day: US, Monday, October 8.
- Thanksgiving Day: US, Thursday, November 22.
- Thanksgiving Friday: US, Friday, November 23.
- Christmas Day: US & Ireland, Tuesday, December 25.
- St. Stephen's Day: Ireland, Wednesday, December 26.
Wed, 09 May 2018 12:22:43 BST
Find out how to contact the Consulate in case of emergency
If you are in need of emergency assistance over the weekend, please contact the Consulate at + 1-312-330-7823 and leave a voicemail. The voicemail is monitored regularly and the Duty Officer will contact you as soon as possible. Please note that this is an emergency number and that only cases that are genuine emergencies and that cannot wait until the next working day will be dealt with.
Alternatively, you may contact the Duty Officer at the Department of Foreign Affairs in Dublin at + 353-1-408 2000.