The following is a list of fees charged for Consular Services carried out by the Consulate of Ireland. For further details on these services please check the relevant section of our website.
Please note Bank Drafts or Postal Order should be made payable to "Consulate General of Ireland, Edinburgh". Please note - Credit card payments and personal cheques are not accepted.
Consular and Consulate Services
- 1: For verifying or certifying a copy of any document: £34.
- 2: For attesting the signature or seal of a foreign Authority: £34.
- 3: For each signature attested by a diplomatic or consular officer in any document where a fee is not otherwise provided for: £34.
- 4: For arranging the repatriation of a person: £86.
- 5: For arranging the repatriation of a group of persons of the same family travelling together: £86.
- 6: For issuing a certificate (other then a certificate of nationality issued in accordance with section 28 of the Irish Nationality and Citizenship Act 1956 (No. 26 of 1956), letter or other document not otherwise provided for: £34.
Information on Passport Fees