Top Passport Questions
Top passport questions
- I need an application form
- I was born outside Ireland, but have Irish parents/grandparents, can I apply?
- Passport Fees
- Information on Consent for children
- Photo Guidelines
- Location and opening hours
- How to get your passport application witnessed
- Lost or Stolen passports
- First time adult applicants
- What is the current processing time?
- When should I apply for a new passport?
- Where should I send my application and how will it be returned?
- Passport Express in Scotland
Do I need a passport ...
- To travel between Scotland and Ireland?
- To travel on domestic flights?
- To be valid for a certain period?
Change of name
All other questions
- Can I apply for a passport in Ireland/Britain while on holiday?
- Getting a passport number before I get my passport
- What to do if I find a passport I'd reported lost/stolen?
- I can't find my original birth/marriage certificate. What can I do?
- Can I apply for a passport online?
- Does my child need their own passport?
- Where to send a deceased person's passport?
The Consulate General of Ireland in Edinburgh does not process passports. Completed applications must be sent to the Irish Passport Office in London
Irish Passport Office,
114a Cromwell Road,
London, SW7 4ES
Phone: +44 207 3734339