Top Passport Questions
Our Passport Office on Cromwell Road is not yet open to the public but you can find information on passport applications here and our team remain available to answer urgent queries. You can still apply online for your renewal or first time passport.
You can contact the Passport Office +44(0) 2073734339 between 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Our customer care team is available to handle queries via WebChat from 09:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.
Queries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Top passport questions
- Can I apply for a passport online?
- I need an application form
- I was born outside Ireland, but have Irish parents/grandparents, can I apply?
- Passport Fees
- Information on Consent for children
- Photo Guidelines
- Can I visit the Passport Office in person?
- Location and opening hours
- How to get your passport application witnessed
- Lost or Stolen passports
- First time adult applicants
- Information on applying for an Irish passport card?
- Travelling to the US: Information on passport requirements for the US Visa Waiver Programme
- What's the best way to apply for my passport?
- How should I send my application and how will it be returned?
- What is the current processing time?
- Can I get my passport today?
- When should I apply for a new passport?
- Passport Express in Britain
Do I need a passport ...
- To travel between Britain and Ireland?
- To travel on domestic flights?
- To be valid for a certain period?
Change of name
All other questions
- Can I apply for a passport in Ireland/Britain while on holiday?
- Getting a passport number before I get my passport
- What to do if I find a passport I'd reported lost/stolen?
- I can't find my original birth/marriage certificate. What can I do?
- Does my child need their own passport?
- Where to send a deceased person's passport?
- Do I need to submit my current passport with my application form?
- What is 'your PPSN' on the passport application form?