Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form

If you are resident in Scotland, you need to use an APS2E application form.

If you are normally resident in Scotland you must send your completed application form to the Passport Office in Cork, using an APS2E form. This is the case even if you are temporarily outside of Great Britain.

APS2E forms are available: