Skip to main content

Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Application Forms

If you are resident in Hong Kong or Macau, you need to use an APS2 application form.

APS2 forms are available from the Consulate. Please Contact Us to request an application form. Send us your name, address, contact telephone number and the number of forms you require, and we will post them to you.

If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please let us know and we will also send you our bank account details. Please include a copy of the transfer slip with your application.