Team Ireland in Croatia
H.E. Olive Hempenstall
Locally Recruited Staff:
Ms. Ivana Bertić, Consular Affairs and Office Manager
Mr Bernard Vrban, Public Affairs Officer
The Embassy works with Irish state agencies to:
- Promote Ireland's trade and investment objectives
- Promote Irish exports
- Promote Irish food, culture, heritage and tradition
- Promote Ireland as a tourist destination
Working with the right expertise in relevant state agencies with part of our successful strategy.
The Embassy works with Enterprise Ireland, Bord Bia and Tourism Ireland to increase exports and promote trade and tourism. We can:
- Support Irish companies who want to find and access new markets and help with resolving commercial difficulties where possible
- Provide general advice on doing business locally and, through our network of contacts, pursue export and investment opportunities that will benefit Ireland
- Work to secure market access for Irish products in key sectors.
Enterprise Ireland (EI) is the government organisation responsible for developing and growing Irish enterprises in world markets. The Enterprise Ireland Representative Office for Croatia is located in Prague.
118 00 Praha 1
Tel: +420 257 199 621 (-4)
Fax: +420 257 532224
Tourism Ireland markets the island of Ireland as a holiday desstination overseas. It devises and implements world-class marketing programmes and provides industry partners with opportunities to market their own products and services alongside Tourism Ireland overseas.
5th Floor, Bishops Square
Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353 1 476 3400
The Irish Food Board, known as Bord Bia, acts as a link between Irish food, drink and horticulture suppliers and existing and potential customers throughout the world. Bord Bia has a network of overseas offices.
Bord Bia - Irish Food Board
Lower Mount Street,
Tel: +353 1 668 5155
Fax: + 353 1 668 7521