Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident in the Czech Republic, you need to use an APS2 application form.

To apply for a passport at the Embassy of Ireland in Prague, you must be ordinarily resident in the Czech Republic. Proof of residence will be requested along with your application.

APS2 forms are available and can be obtained by request on the Contact Us page.