Skip to main content

Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

What do I do with a deceased person's passport?

You can send the passport for cancellation to your local Embassy of Ireland. Please include a copy of the death certificate.