How much does an Irish Passport Cost?
The fee depends on the type of passport you apply for:
- Standard 10-year passport: DKK600*
- Large 66-page, 10-year passport: DKK820*
- Standard 5-year passport for those between 3 and 18 years: DKK200*
- Standard 3-year passport for those under 3 years: DKK120*
Temporary Passports (when issued outside normal working hours)
- Adult: DKK820*
- Under 18s: DKK410*
Emergency Travel Certificates
- DKK120* Only intended for people who have lost their passport, or who have had their passport stolen, and must urgently travel to Ireland
*All applications made by post within Denmark are subject to a DKK94 postage fee. Applications made by post from Iceland are subject to a postal fee of DKK102.
We do not accept credit or debit cards. The Embassy accepts cheques drawn from a Danish bank account.
Fees can also be paid by bank transfer to the following account:
Bank: Danske Bank
Account Name: Embassy of Ireland
Reg no: 4001
Account No: 3154026754
Cash payments are only accepted if the passport applicant applies personally at the Embassy; please do not send cash in postal applications.