Doing Business with Ireland
The Embassy works closely with the Irish State Agencies located in Germany to promote trade, tourism and inward investment.
Ireland and Germany enjoy a very strong economic and trade partnership.
Germany is Ireland’s:
- 4th largest merchandise trading partner
- 3rd largest export market for Irish food and drink
- 2nd largest source of Foreign Direct Investment after the USA
- 3rd most important holiday market to Ireland
- Support Irish companies who want to access the German market
- Provide general advice on doing business locally and, through our network of contacts, pursue opportunities that will benefit Ireland
- Work to secure market access for Irish products in key sectors
- Promote Ireland as a location for tourism and for investment
Thu, 25 May 2017 16:16:00 BST
Find out more about Ireland's economy