Doing Business with Ireland
The Embassy works closely with the Irish State Agencies located in Germany to promote trade, tourism and inward investment.
Ireland and Germany enjoy a very strong economic and trade partnership.
Germany is Ireland’s:
- 4th largest merchandise trading partner
- 3rd largest export market for Irish food and drink
- 2nd largest source of Foreign Direct Investment after the USA
- 3rd most important holiday market to Ireland
The Embassy works closely with the Irish State Agencies, Bord Bia (the Irish Food Board), Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland and Tourism Ireland located in Germany to:
- Support Irish companies who want to access the German market
- Provide general advice on doing business locally and, through our network of contacts, pursue opportunities that will benefit Ireland
- Work to secure market access for Irish products in key sectors
- Promote Ireland as a location for tourism and for investment
We also work closely with Irish Business Networks and members of the Global Irish Network in Germany to promote Irish business and economic interests through key contacts and business links.
Thu, 25 May 2017 16:16:00 BST