Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident in Germany, you need to use an APS2 application form.

If you are normally resident in Germany you must apply through the Passport Section of the Embassy in Berlin, rather than Ireland or another Embassy, using an APS 2E form. This is the case even if you are temporarily outside of Germany.

APS2 forms are available:

Passport Application Forms are available from the Honorary Consulates of Ireland


Bernhard-Nocht-Straße 113, 20359 Hamburg, Tel: +49 (0)40 44186113


Frankenforsterstr. 77, 51427 Bergisch-Gladbach, Tel: +49 (0)2204 609860


Meßstetterstr. 8, 70567 Stuttgart, Tel: +49 (0)711-351 607 10


Denningerstr. 15, 81679 München, Tel: +49 (0)89 20805990