Embassy of Ireland, Great Britain - Visa Queries
Please note that it is only possible to contact the Visa Office by E-Mail.
As we receive a high volume of enquiries, please provide the following details to assist us in responding to your query:
- If you have a general query please state your nationality and the UK residence permission you hold
- If you have already submitted a visa application, you must provide your visa application reference number.
Before submitting your query, please note the following
- It likely that you will find the answer to a general visa query (e.g. how to submit & pay, fees, Visa Application Centre (VAC) locations etc.) here.
- Non-EEA citizens with British Residence Permission (BRP) who wish to travel to Ireland may need a visa to do so, as their BRP has no bearing on their permission to travel to Ireland. You can check here to see if you require a visa to travel to Ireland.
- Processing times are advertised here. If your application is still within these time frames, please do not contact the office as you will not receive a response. This page also contains information on visas processed for the previous 4 weeks.
- All documents and fees are submitted via VFS Global. They also offer walk-in appointments if there are no slots available between the hours of 8.30a.m and 11a.m. This office has no involvement with appointments or walk in availability. Please see www.vfsglobal.com for more information. If you applied through VFS, they will be responsible for delivery and we cannot provide tracking updates
- We do not offer an expedited service
If your query relates to any of the matters above, please note you will not receive a response from this office. For all other queries, we shall endeavour to respond within 1 working day.