Embassy of Ireland: Staff Vacancy
The Embassy of Ireland in Tokyo is seeking to recruit a Driver/Administrative Assistant.
Candidates must have
- Professional driving experience and a clean driving licence
- A good command of Japanese and English
- A professional manner and outlook
- Flexibility and adaptability, both in terms of hours of work and tasks assigned
Candidates with reasonable computer literacy and administrative experience are preferred. Please note that candidates must have the right to permanent residency in Japan.
Candidates should also be available to take up duty as soon as possible.
To apply, please send the following:
- A Curriculum Vitae setting out your education and employment record to date as well as information on relevant skills;
- Copies of any language test scores;
- A cover letter which provides any additional information which you think is relevant to your application.
Please forward your application (non-returnable) in English and Japanese, with a recent passport-size photograph to: Office Manager, Embassy of Ireland, 2-10-7 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083.
On the basis of applications received, we will call a small number of people to interview for the position. We will ask candidates to provide references at the interview stage. References will be fully checked.
We cannot accept e-mails, faxes or telephone calls regarding this matter. Your application should arrive at the Embassy no later than 5.30 p.m. on Friday, 5 February, 2016.
The Embassy of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.