Skip to main content

Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

To travel on domestic flights i.e. within Japan?

Domestic airlines may require photographic ID (such as a valid driver's license or residence card) as evidence of identity for domestic travel.