Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident in Luxembourg and making a first time passport application or if your passport has expired more than 5 years ago, you must apply through the Passport Section of the Embassy in Luxembourg, rather than Ireland or another Embassy, using a paper application form (APS2 form). All other passport applications can be done via the Online Passport Renewal Service

APS2 forms are available