Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident in Malaysia, you need to use an APS2 application form.

If you are normally resident in Malaysia you must apply through the Irish Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, rather than Ireland or another Embassy, using an APS 2E form. This is the case even if you are temporarily outside of Malaysia.

APS2 forms are available from the Embassy:

Embassy Of Ireland
Ireland House
The Amp Walk
218 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel:+603 2161 2963