Enterprise Ireland is the government organisation responsible for developing and growing Irish enterprises in world markets. It has a network of nine regional offices throughout Ireland and over 30 international locations. The delegation of Enterprise Ireland in Madrid oversees business matters in both Spain and Portugal:
Casa de Irlanda
Paseo de la Castellana, 46-3
Tourism Ireland markets the island of Ireland as a holiday destination overseas. It devises and implements world-class marketing programmes and provides industry partners with opportunities to market their own products and services alongside Tourism Ireland overseas. The delegation of Tourism Ireland in Madrid oversees the tourism market in both Spain and Portugal:
Turismo de Irlanda
Paseo de la Castellana, 46 -2ª Planta,
Tel: +34 91 5775458
FAX: +34 91 5776934
The Irish Food Board known as Bord Bia acts as a link between Irish food, drink and horticulture suppliers and existing and potential customers throughout the world. The delegation of Bord Bia in Madrid oversees business matters in both Spain and Portugal:
Bord Bia - Irish Food Board (Madrid)
Phone: + 34 91 435 65 72
Fax: + 34 91 435 62 11
Casa de Irlanda
Paseo de la Castellana
46 - planta 3
GAA Portugal was set up in mid 2017 and our aim is to have at least one team representing the country at competitions.
We are looking for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities for our Men’s and Ladies teams.
No previous GAA knowledge or experience is required. So whether you want to get back in to training, connect with an international community, practice your english or learn a new sport, everybody is welcome.
The purpose of the network is to stimulate and increase trade between the two countries by:
- Helping Irish and Portuguese companies to broaden their network, make contacts and drive sales / increase business
- Assisting Irish companies and investors coming into the Portuguese market to meet potential business contacts
- It would assist Portuguese companies looking to Ireland for business opportunities.
- Helping Government Agencies explore and enhance trade links between the two countries to improve the opportunities for their client companies.
- Giving Irish and Portuguese companies better access to the worldwide diaspora networks of both countries.