Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where can I get a Passport Application Form

The Embassy will send passport application forms by mail if this is helpful. If you wish to request application forms be mailed to you, please do so using the Contact Us form.

Passport application forms may also be obtained in person from our Pretoria or Cape Town offices.

If you are in Zimbabwe you can obtain passport application forms from the Honorary Consulate in Harare.

Please note: The same form (APS 2 E) is used for all passport applications (adults; children; first time applicants; renewals; replacement of lost stolen or damaged passports).