The Embassy is located at Hovslagargatan 5. The nearest metro stations are Kungsträdgården or T-Centralen (Central station). Link to map here for further directions
111 48 Stockholm
Our Postal address:
P.O. Box 10326
100 55 Stockholm
Directions from Arlanda Airport
The easiest way to get from the airport is via the Arlanda Express. You can also take a bus or the C-train. All the above modes of transport will leave you at Central Station (T-centralen) which is a ten minute walk or one metro stop on the blue line to Kungsträdgården.
The Embassy is open to the public and for phone calls from Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 16:30.
If you require emergency assistance while the Embassy is closed, contact the main Embassy number, + 46 (0) 8 54504040, and leave an urgent message when prompted. This mailbox is monitored regularly and a duty officer will return emergency calls.
2019 Embassy Closure Dates
- New Year's Day, Tuesday 01 January
- Good Friday, Friday 19 April
- Easter Monday, Monday 22 April
- First of May, Wednesday 01 May
- Sweden's National Day, Thursday 06 June
- Midsummer Eve, Friday 21 June
- October bank holiday, Monday 28 October
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday 24 December
- Christmas Day, Wednesday 25 December
- St Stephen's Day, Thursday 26 December
- New Year's Eve, Tuesday 31 December