Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where do I get an application form?

If you are resident in Sweden, you need to use an APS2 application form.

If you are normally resident in Sweden you must apply through the Passport Section of the Embassy in Stockholm, rather than Ireland or another Embassy, using an APS2 form. This is the case even if you are temporarily outside of Sweden.

APS2 forms are available: