I wish to request the records below from the Department of Foreign Affairs between 1st January 2006 and the date this request was received, unless otherwise stipulated:
1. All records of correspondence received, created, sent and/or circulated held by Programme Countries Unit, Evaluation and Audit Unit and Embassy Kampala during the preparation of The Report by the Evaluations and Audit Unit Technical Team to the Secretary General on Misappropriation of Funds in The Office of the Prime Minister, Uganda. This would include but not be limited to; e-mails, minutes of meetings, memos, drafts of the Report and any other such records, sent or received during the preparation of the Report.
2. All records of correspondence or communication held by Programme Countries Unit, Evaluation and Audit Unit and Embassy Kampala between representatives of the Irish State and counterparts in Uganda, including political representatives in both States. This would include but not be limited to; e-mails, memos, faxes, notes on phone calls, minutes of meetings and reports on meetings or any other similar such records.
3. All records produced by, or circulated within DFA held by Programme Countries Unit, Evaluation and Audit Unit and Embassy Kampala following communication with non-DFA individuals in relation to the above mentioned report.
4. A breakdown of all monies provided to the Ugandan State by the Department since 1st January 2006.
* The original request was revised following discussions with the requester.