Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.


I want to move back to Ireland: What do I need to do to regularise my tax situation?


The Revenue Commissioners are responsible for the collection of taxes in Ireland. 

For more information read their Moving to Ireland guide.