Consulate Closure Dates 2019
The Consulate will be closed on the following dates in 2019:
- The first day of January - 1 January
- Lunar New Year's Day - 5 February
- The second day of Lunar New Year - 6 February
- The Third day of Lunar New Year - 7 February
- Ching Ming Festival - 5 April
- Good Friday - 19 April
- Easter Monday - 22 April
- Labour Day - 1 May
- The Day Following the Birthday of the Buddha - 13 May
- Tuen Ng Festival - 7 June
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day - 1 July
- Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival - 13 September
- National Day - 1 October
- Chung Yeung Festival - 7 October
- Christmas Day - 25 December
- St. Stephen's Day - 26 December
After business hours, Irish Citizens seeking emergency consular assistance should contact the Duty Officer number at + 852-6020 2850.Special opening hours may also apply to certain days and will be announced in this section.
Please leave a message with your name, contact number and details of the emergency.
Please note that this is for after-hours emergency cases only that cannot await the re-opening of the Consulate.