Irish Business Organisation New York
The Irish Business Organisation New York is a not-for-profit, non-denominational organization which seeks to promote, foster and advance the business interests of Irish and Irish American business people in the tri-state area and beyond. Founded in 1973 the Irish Business Organization of New York, Inc. is chartered to:
- Encourage, increase and further the business interests of its members.
- Promote and facilitate networking opportunities for its members.
- Conduct meetings, discussions and seminars of interest to its members.
- Sponsor a Guest-Speaker Programme, lectures and social events throughout the year.
- Promote programmes designed to improve the economic, intellectual and social status of its members.
- The IBO provides a unique forum for Irish and Irish-American business people via its regular networking meetings and other events and initiatives.
The IBO's mission is to enable their members to Network, Communicate, and Reciprocate. They seek to help professionals make new and lasting business connections.
In 2017 The Emigrant Support Programme was delighted to support the IBO New York and provide funding for the purposes of helping them to meet their ongoing operating costs.
For further information on the IBO New York and the services they provide please visit http://www.ibonewyork.org/.