Skip to main content

A family member passed away recently - what do I do with their passport?

You can return their passport for cancellation with a copy of their death certificate to:

Customer Care,
Passport Office,
Freepost PO Box 9718,
County Dublin,

or to the Consulate at

Passport Office
Consulate General of Ireland
345 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10154