Skip to main content

Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Where to get a paper application form

  • If you are resident outside of Ireland and do not qualify for or wish to use the online system, you need to use an APS2 application form.
  • It is available in Irish (APS2G) and in English (APS2E).
  • The form cannot be downloaded.

APS2 forms are available:

  • By calling to the Embassy during office hours
  • Contacting us (include your name and full address in the form) and we will post you the forms
  • In Iceland, from the Honorary Consulate

Honorary Consul of Ireland 

Jens Thordarson/Consulate of Ireland
Nautholsvegur 50 (Icelandair Office)
101 Reykjavik
Tel. +354-840-7134