Skip to main content

Cookies on the DFA website

We use cookies to give the best experience on our site while also complying with Data Protection requirements. Continue without changing your settings, and you'll receive cookies, or change your cookie settings at any time.

Marriage & Civil Partnership Abroad

If you are an Irish Citizen resident in Ethiopia or South Sudan and need a Certificate of Freedom to Marry, find out how to begin your online application