Can I access the Passport Express service in Great Britain?
Irish Citizens who are over 18, and currently hold an Irish Passport can now apply online for their new passport.
If you are submitting a paper application there are two post offices currently offering a Passport Express service in Great Britain.
Glasgow Post Office,140 West Nile Street,Glasgow,G1 2RD.
Liverpool Post Office,1 - 3 South John Street,Liverpool,L1 8BN.
Step by step guide:
- Get an APS 2E passport application form from our Passport Office in London, your nearest Irish Centre or via post
- Once your passport application has been completed correctly and you have all the relevant documents, bring these to one of the post offices in Glasgow or Liverpool. Then purchase a Passport Express envelope and hand your application to a counter clerk.
- Payment should then be made by credit/debit cards, cash or cheque.
- Once payment is made, you will be issued with a receipt. Keep this receipt in a safe place as it contains the tracking number for your passport application. It is also the reference point if you wish to make any queries concerning your application.
- The process takes around two to three weeks from the date we receive your application, provided the application has been submitted correctly.
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:58:57 BST